Seminar on "Introduction to Japanology: Aspects of Expression in the Japanese Culture"
InformationHave you encountered unique aspects of Japanese culture?
“Introduction to Japanology: Aspects of Expression in Japanese Culture” is presented by young Japanese studies researchers from Nagoya University. The topics will include movies and hip-hop, as well as current and traditional Japanese culture. This seminar is specially designed for international students.
Please join us for an afternoon of Japanese research topics.
- Introduction to Japanology: Aspects of Expression in the Japanese Culture
- February 13th, 2012 14:00-17:00
- CALE Forum
Education Center for International Students 2F, Higashiyama Campus, Nagoya University
- 1. Japanese Subculture and Aging: The Case of "Aging Hip-hop"
- 2. Japanese Word Play Traditions
- 3. "He" is NOT "I". : "Watashi(=I)" in the Emotional Expression
- 4. How Japanese Cinema Depicted the Ainu as an Ethnic Minority
- MIZUKAWA Hirofumi, TAMADA Saori, MATSUNO Yoshimi, OTAKE Mizuho
- YASUI Eiko
- Assistant Interpreter
- MYERS Michelle
- Center for the Studies of Higher Education
- Education Center for International Students
Office for the Promotion of Graduate Education and Research, Graduate School of Letters
- AZUMA Miho