- Gastel B. and Day R. A. (2016) How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper (8th Ed.), Greenwood
- Lobban C. S. and Schefter, M. (1992) Successful Lab Reports: A Manual for Science Students, Cambridge University Press
- Alley, M. (2011) The Craft of Scientific Presentations: Critical Steps to Succeed and Critical Errors to Avoid (2nd Ed.), Springer
- Williams, R. (2014) The Non-Designer’s Design Book (4th Ed.), Peachpit Press
- Briscoe, M. H. (1996) Preparing Scientific Illustrations: A Guide To Better Posters, Presentations, and Publications (2nd Ed.), Springer
- Harris, D. (2014) The Complete Guide to Writing Questionnaires: How to Get Better Information for Better Decisions, I&M Press
- Evergreen, S. (2019) Effective Data Visualization: The Right Chart for the Right Data (2nd Ed.), SAGE Publications
- Rubin, H. and Rubin, I. (2011) Qualitative Interviewing: The Art of Hearing Data, SAGE Publications
- Braun, V. and Clarke, V. (2006) Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 3(2), 77-101
- Boyatzis, R. (1998) Transforming Qualitative Information: Thematic Analysis and Code Development, SAGE Publications
- Unnamed Author. (2015) Writing for Success. University of Minnesota
- Guptill, A., Button, A., Farrell, P., Leonard, K. and Pizarro, T. (2016) Writing in College: From Competence to Excellence. The College at Brockport, SUNY: Open SUNY Textbooks.
- Babin, M., Burnell, C., Pesznecker, S., Rosevear, N. and Wood, J. (2017) The Word on College Reading and Writing. Open Oregon Educational Resources.